Opublikowano: 24 listopada 2019 o 20:00
Supply Chain Senior Specialist
Warszaw, mazowieckie, Polska
(Umowa o pracę)
The role reports directly to the Life Cycle Management (LCM) EMEA Regional Director. The role will support the following supply chain areas of responsibility.
- Project Management
- Technical Transfers (activities within LCM scope)
- Market Authorisation Transfers (activities within LCM scope)
- Product Rationalisation
- Geo Expansion launches
- Creation & Control of Printed Packaging Material (PPM) Artwork
- Product Change Alignment Process (PCAP) support
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
- Works with LCM EMEA Regional Director in aligning and executing timelines for LCM projects
- Co-ordinates project actions with Supply Chain; Quality; Customer Service; PPM Quality and LCM to ensure alignment with timings and metrics are met
- Prioritizes work-load conflicts with PPM Partner
- Defines metric measures and communicates these
- Escalates risks to core project Leads
- Represents LCM in the Technical Transfer projects to help align and guide expectations for the success of Technical Transfer. Owns the execution of the transfer of PPM Artwork to the new site/CMO
- Works as EMEA LCM Lead for Rationalization projects working with the Rationalization LCM Associate, PPM; EMEA Affiliate Quality, EMEA Manufacturing Supply Chain; RLA Teams to ensure success of Global Processes with LCM
- Serves as Geo Expansion Launch leader in EMEA Region
- Works with EMEA Regional Marketing Launch Leaders to understand expectations and timelines
- Co-ordinates with Regional labelling Associates; Manfg Supply Chain; Manfg Logistics & Distribution; Manfg Quality; Customer Services and Regional Supply Chain Leaders, to ensure that aligned timelines are met
- Escalates any potential risks to LCM EMEA Regional Director and all cross-functional roles
- Control of Printed Packaging Material (PPM)
- Co-ordinates alignment of all PPM Changes within the EMEA region for Elanco
- Includes prioritization resolutions when conflicts arise due to the volume of changes in region by working with all cross-functional impacted teams
- Manages expectations and commitments with internal and external PPM Personnel
Where necessary the LCM Associate assures the interest of other organizations of the PPM Change Process e.g.: Packaging Engineering; Supply Chain; Regional Labelling Associates.
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Good organizational, prioritization and planning skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good Project management and leadership skills
- Self-motivated team player with ability to work and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail in a highly regulated and procedure based environment
The ability to be self-managed and with a demonstrated history of making business decisions and being accountable for the results.
Jesteś zainteresowany(a) tą ofertą pracy?
Już teraz wyślij swoje zgłoszenie.