Opublikowano: 19 lutego 2020 o 16:00
Reference & Collection Manager Librarian
Warsaw, mazowieckie, Polska
(Umowa o pracę)
Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
Provide Library’s services across the organization globally under the supervision of the Associate - Library Management:
- responsible for ensuring that all aspects of content services being provided meets Service Level Agreements, contract requirements, and quality standards through proactive and reactive measures,
- responsible for the oversee the library catalog and provide Library support for the company globally.
- Provide daily support to Library users;
- Present on company's Library offerings and library website resources to employees;
- Answer to library’s inquiries via phone/email regarding a reference question, how-to, document retrieval, delivery and subscription request;
- Monitor the company's Library email box and answer questions in a timely manner;
- Provide regular refresher training and on-demand training;
- Monitoring company's Library resources and escalate any technical issues;
- Provide support for copyright compliance questions - Handle copyright requests – refer to company's legal for unusual requests – Maintain company's Copyright FAQs;
- Administrator for subscriptions;
- Provide usage statistics to Management and Senior Management;
- Be the liaison between company's Library and its main partners (Copyright Clearance Center, Subscriptions Agent, Publishers and other service's provider);
- Support contract renewals, including opening POs and tracking subsequent invoices;
- Verify invoice totals against contract.
- Create and maintain pertinent documents covering procedures for all Library functions in the company and vendor contacts;
- Manage and maintain electronic journal activities for site and global access subscriptions;
- Request and oversee agent activities and accounts as directed by management;
- Collect and report project metrics;
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of issues.
- Bachelor's degree required / MLS preferred;
- Fluent in English (required);
- 2-4 years of experience in a library or information center; corporate experience preferred;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Well-organized with proven ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work closely with colleagues and library users from diverse backgrounds.
Jesteś zainteresowany(a) tą ofertą pracy?
Już teraz wyślij swoje zgłoszenie.