Opublikowano: 11 sierpnia 2020 o 21:00
Poznan, wielkopolskie, Polska
(Umowa o pracę)
NR REF.: 1139249
For our client, well-known pharmaceutical company based in PoznaÅ„ we are currently looking for a candidate for a position of Regulatory Specialist.
The key responsibilities are:
- Manage routine assigned projects, analyze the strategy with own input, and provide comprehensive data assessment to ensure authored regulatory dossier is in compliance with company regulatory processes and local markets’ requirements.
- Communicate regularly with Regulatory Manager to help in identification of any issues with business impact.
- Identify improvement opportunities for CMC Regulatory processes, policies and systems.
- Monitor regulatory intelligence and act proactively on identified changes to regulatory requirements
- I nteract with global regulatory groups and Local Operating Companies in markets worldwide to deliver compliant and timely dossiers.
- Build and maintain good relationships with your internal and external stakeholders.
As ideal Candidate for this role will hold:
- Approximately 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and regulatory affairs.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, pharmacy or other related science or technical field.
- Fluent Polish and English (both verbal and written).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize and schedule work to meet business needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate, work in a diverse team environment and build relationships across a large organization.
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, drug development environment, and regulatory processes.
Our client offers:
- Established job in international, well-known pharmaceutical company.
- Opportunity to work in professional team playing crucial role in introducing company portfolio to the market.
- Flexible working hours.
Jesteś zainteresowany(a) tą ofertą pracy?
Już teraz wyślij swoje zgłoszenie.